I know these kinds of posts can be a touch abrasive. But bear with me; I’m celebrating, not bragging…
2. We found out our Sam has been offered a place at the prestigious (and outstanding) grammar school literally a few yards up the road from us… So we gave him a polka-dot, lime green-wrapped present to reward him for doing so well.
Not that I’m proud or anything.
3. Our Ben lost his first tooth (which, in Devon, rhymes with “book” and “cook” rather than “booth” and “smooth”. DON’T ASK)
He was so excited about the tooth fairy that he insisted on having his window open so she would be able to get in.
4. Our insurance company was generous enough to provide funds (again – d.o.n’t a.s.k…) for me to finally acquire a KMix mixer :) Meaning I can now bake the fluffiest, yummiest cakes EVER!! Move over Nigella.
5. My gorgeous Mr Wibbs has been ‘gigging’ with a newly-formed jazz band, much to my delight. I love to see him do things that fulfil him so deeply… It’s rather beautiful.
6. My children have been playing together, making things, and generally enjoying life. What more could a mama ask for?!
What do YOU have to be thankful for…?